Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hong Kong

We had to go quickly to Hong Kong to get applications submitted for our Indian visas, since we are going there in December!!
So Dart and I headed in and had a lovely day of it, getting the visa apps in MINUTES before the office closed and then wandering around in Hong Kong for the afternoon.

We walked around Central seeing the old (but still in use) Justice building above. The skyline is wonderful, and we got some great views from Battery Park.








My favorite part was the gardens: they are so gorgeous, with a little stream winding through, beautiful flowers blooming and the peaceful sound of the water running through the tropical leaves. I could have stayed there all day.
But...we caught the ferry home in time to have a nice dinner with Jaya and Taj - a great day in all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Suji and Dart! I spoke with Warren the other day (first time in years) and he told me about your blog. Sounds like an incredible trip. Drop me an email at my earthlink or SI address. Gail and I would love to get back in touch with you. - Matthew